Anna Borges Interiores, recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data, whatever their nature, those made available through the website www.anaborgesinteriores.pt .
2. RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be collected and processed by Ana Borges Interiores, collective person number 506379230, headquartered Rua Marquês de Pombal, 128, 2735-313 Cacém. Note that this is the company responsible for the processing of personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter RGPD).
If you have any questions or concerns about how your data is treated and protected, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The collection of personal data from website users is limited to those that are extremely necessary to carry out the processing, namely:
However, other data necessary for the provision of services, activation of a subscription plan, or for evaluation of your business may be collected. In this sense, additional personal data may be requested via email address or telephone contact, in order to respond to certain requests.
We will make every effort to integrate and preserve the personal data of our customers and/or users, which are provided through the Forms existing on our website.
4. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal data we collect from users are requested when filling out contact forms on the website.
Some of the personal data requested is mandatory, so the user will be informed of it. The provision of incorrect or inaccurate data is the sole responsibility of the user who is the holder of such data. However, you can proceed to update and correct them (point 6.)
The collection and processing of personal data by Ana Borges Interiores fall within the following areas:
– Customer management;
– Marketing or Telemarketing.
and will be collected and processed as appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the following purposes:
– Contact via email, SMS or phone for validation of subscription to plans;
– Dissemination via email, SMS or phone promotions of products and services;
– Dissemination via email, SMS or phone, of commercial information, campaigns and events;
– Customer management, including preparation of invoices:
– Development of targeted marketing actions.
5. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We guarantee the confidentiality of the Personal Information collected and its use only in the points described above. Personal Information will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent.
We may need to use subcontractors for all or part of the purposes identified above, as well as for the maintenance, hosting and management of computer systems and equipment, as permitted by law relating to the processing of personal data. Accordingly, such companies are required by law to maintain the confidentiality and ensure the security of the personal data to which they have access for this purpose. They may not, in any way, use such data for any other purposes, or cross them with other information that they hold.
Notwithstanding the points above, our Partners may use Personal Information for fraud detection, allowing greater accuracy in the detection of fraudulent situations that call into question the good name of Ana Borges Interiores and / or represent a breach of law.
Personal data may also be made available to the courts and other competent authorities in strict compliance with the law. Personal data collected on this website will be processed within the European Union.
6. TIME LIMITS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
A Ana Borges Interiores treats and retains your personal data in accordance with the purposes for which they are treated. treats and retains your personal data in accordance with the purposes for which they are treated. There are cases provided by law that require the treatment and conservation of data for a minimum period, however, where there is no specific legal obligation of any kind, will be treated only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they originated the collection and conservation. This process will always be carried out in accordance with the law in force. Security of Personal Information We preserve the security of Personal Information. To do this, we use a set of technologies and procedures that protect the data collected and prevent them from being used or shared.
We use SSL technology (SecureSocketLayer), which allows secure transmission of all types of personal data requested in a transaction, such as name, address or credit card number. It consists of encrypting data so that only those involved in a transaction can interpret it. SSL prevents people outside the transaction from intercepting the transactions and knowing their contents.
7. USER RIGHTS
In consideration of the legislation in force, the holder of personal data has the right:
– To request access to their personal data to those responsible for processing;
– To receive the personal data of which they are bearers, as well as to transmit them to another responsible for processing (principle of “Portability”);
– To that Ana Borges Interiors and / or any of the entities to which the company may have ceded their personal data through their prior consent, apply the appropriate measures with the aim of ensuring the level of protection against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage;
– To oppose the processing of their personal data;
– To proceed to rectification, limitation of processing or erasure of the personal data provided (“right to be forgotten”);
– To remove your consent at any time with regard to the processing of your data, without the removal compromising the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given;
– To be informed without undue delay, within the first 72 hours, if a data breach occurs that may entail a high risk to your rights and freedoms (“right to challenge”);
– To lodge complaints with supervisory authorities.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In order to exercise some of the rights legally conferred, you must do so through a message by email or by letter. To this end, this message must be signed by the holder of personal data and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document with the signature.
For clarification on how are collected and processed your data, by Ana Borges Interiores, the holder of personal data should send email to: email@example.com.
The rights conferred can be exercised through direct contact via:
Received letter: Rua Marquês de Pombal nº128 Loja Dta. 2735-313 Cacém
You can also make your complaint to the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD), with address at Rua de São Bento 148, 1200-031 Lisbon, about the way Ana Borges Interiores collects and handles your personal data.
In case of dispute, the user may resort to Dispute Arbitration Centers for Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes, under Law No. 144/2015 of September 8)
– CACCDC – Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra;
– CACCL – Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa;
– CACCVA – Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave/Tribunal Arbitral;
– CICAP– Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto (Consumer Arbitration Court);
– CIMAAL– Algarve Consumer Conflict Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center;
– CIAB– Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center (Consumer Arbitration Court);
– CNIACC – National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts.
You will also be able to access ODR – Online Dispute Resolution, an online platform developed for the purpose of European Union citizens, to carry out Dispute Resolution.
What are cookies?
They are small text files, temporarily stored on the hard drive of the user’s device(s) (computer, tablet, cell phone or any other device with internet connection). They only exist during the internet session and are intended to store the user’s information whenever the user consults the same website again.
These cookies contain information about your browsing on the website and are intended to contribute to a better ease of use of a website, i.e. make it simpler, and do not damage your devices.
In the cookies used by the company no information of a personal nature, considered sensitive, is stored. The user, through whatever browser, accept, refuse or delete cookies, through the settings for this purpose in the browser itself. The user can configure cookies by accessing the options or preferences menu of his browser. However, it should be noted that if you disable cookies, it may affect the correct functioning of some services and may affect navigation on the website.
Types of cookies used:
Functional (required) cookies: They memorize website settings while you browse and are deleted after you close your browser
Performance cookies: Analyze how fast the website opens and which pages need improvement (Google Analytics)
Advertising Cookies:They let you know which campaign the user came from and what actions they perform on the website.
We will make all necessary efforts in order to respect the users’ right to privacy and to treat personal data in the legally admissible terms.
10. WEBSITE LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
02/ CONTACT US
Let’s create, together, your dream project or decoration.